Benefits of the Peacock Feather That Will Make You Rich – Nutshell School
Lord Shri Krishna’s favorite peacock feather is like this to maintain peace in the house and to keep away insects and moths. But do you know some special remedies for peacock feathers can also make you rich? So let us know which are those remedies.
- If you want to bring happiness and prosperity in the house, then keep the pit of Peacock feather in the south-east direction of the house. This will keep the atmosphere of the house good.
- If you do not have money, then put peacock in place of worship. This will result in ruin at home and will enhance relations between family members.
- If you are not progressing and some trouble is coming, then place the idol of Ganesha at the main entrance of the house. Also, keep two peacock leaves. By doing this Vastu Dosh will be eliminated.
- According to Vastu Shastra, if there is Rahu Dosha in someone’s horoscope, then that person should wear a peacock tied in a talisman and wear it on his right arm. This ends the defect. Along with this, the interruptions in the work are also removed.
- Due to being seen many times, even progress is not made. To avoid this, keep the peacock feather in the house. This will remove eye contact.
- If your child does not like to study, then put peacock in his book. By doing this the memory of the child will be accelerated.
- Those who are incurring a loss in business should keep peacock in the east direction of the shop. Also, water should be stored in silver or steel vase. This will please mother Lakshmi.
- If there is tension between the husband and wife, there is no interaction between them, then keep peacock feathers in the east or south-east direction of their bedroom. By doing this their relationship will improve.
- If you want to bring happiness to the house, then wear Lord Krishna’s crown of a peacock. This will increase prosperity in the house.
- If there is a sense of disturbance in the house, then place peacock feathers in the middle of the religious texts at your place of worship. This will bless the gods and goddesses.
- As per vaastu, one should keep a peacock feather which is popularly known as mor pankh near their locker. The peacock feather is said to attract wealth and gives stability.
- Peacock is also associated with beauty. Painting of a lovely peacock in dancing position kept in the living room will add beauty, elegance and a charm to your living room.
- Peacock feather is also very effective in removing any sort of negative energies or vaastu dosh in the house. You may also keep a beautiful peacock painting or showpiece in your office.
- Proper care should be taken that the peacock feathers which are being used for removing vaastu dosh of any particular room should not be treated like a showpiece. Dust should not be allowed to settle on top of it at all. This is particularly necessary as it is being used for some special reason in your house.
- Peacock feather also maintains the hygiene of the house as it is said to be helpful in shooing away lizards from the house.
These Are Some Amazing Benefits of Peacock Feather That Can Make You Rich
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don’t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
Nutshell school Tags – best tips health benefits #peacockfeatherbenefits #peacockfeather #peacockfeatherforvastu