Burn Bay Leaves in the House and See What Happens After 10 Minutes
If you?ve ever stepped into a yoga studio or new age bookshop, you may have noticed that these places sometimes have a very particular smell.
This is because many of these locations?regularly practice smudging, a Native American tradition that uses the smoke of sacred herbs to purify a room. This ritual is similar to the act of burning incense.
Why Burn Bay Leaves
- Bay leaves have been a thing of legends for millennia: whether its incontestable role in Greek and Roman folklore or its steady presence in Indian and Caribbean culture and cuisine.
- But bay leaves aren?t just used in food and fairytales, the herb is commonly used as a fragrance ingredient in creams, lotions, perfumes, soaps, and detergents.
- Of course, there?s nothing stopping you from cooking with this herb to get the benefits, just make sure you remove the leaves before serving, as they can be a choking hazard.
- However, if you?re feeling stressed or you?re a bad mood, simply burn a leaf or two in an aluminum baking tray in your room or office and leave for ten minutes.
- Make sure you close the windows (a breeze could knock it over), keep the tray away from anything flammable (like paper, wood, or linens) and make sure you?re not burning it under a smoke detector.
- When you come back inside, the smoke of the herb will make your mind and muscles feel more relaxed and you?ll find it easier to focus on your task at hand. When you?re done, dispose of the ashes outside.
This is why Burn Bay Leaves in House
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don?t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram ? https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
Nutshell school tags – knowledge health tips herbal