How Many Calories Do You Burn Doing Household Cleaning?
They call it housework for a reason! Here’s how many calories can be burned during a cleaning session.
Cleaning may not be the most fun way to “celebrate” but remember the upsides: cleaning the sheets and sweeping away the dust bunnies will help you handle seasonal allergies and keep the germs at bay, not to mention burning a few extra calories.
Naturally, just because you’ve mopped the floors today doesn’t mean you should miss the workout. But, if you already have cleaning on the agenda, you might be shocked at how much calories you might burn.
For these every cleaning practices check out the calorie counts.
- Mopping: Take care of those dusty, filthy floors with a mopping hour and you’re going to shed 153 calories. Click Here To Buy ‘Mop with Easy Wheels and Bucket’ Online Now
- Washing floors: You can shed as much as 187 calories in just 30 minutes, if your floors need a little extra elbow grease.
- Scrubbing the tub: You may not take as long as those walls. You’ll burn more than 90 calories in 15 minutes and maybe you’ll feel it in those arms too! Click Here To Buy ‘Brush with abrasive scrubber’ Online Now
- Vacuuming: Vacuuming could make a big dent in your average 10,000 steps a day, depending on the size of your house. You will burn 119 calories for every 30 minutes in the process. Click Here To Buy ‘Forbes Vacuum Cleaner’ Online Now
- Sweeping: A 30 minute broom dance will consume 136 calories.
- Washing the car: Skip the drive thru and wash it to burn 153 calories by hand. Click Here To Buy ‘High Pressure Spray Car Wash SnowGun’ Online Now
- Cleaning windows: Remove the indoor and outdoor grime to let the sun come in. Within 30 minutes you will be eating 167 calories.
- Rearranging the closet: Many lighter choices will burn about 85 calories.
- Redecorating: Painting your bedroom Knock off in 30 minutes of indoor remodeling 167 calories.
- Moving: Got some moving furniture You’re in luck, you might burn another 100 calories in just 15 minutes, and maybe more if you need to go up and down stairs!
This is how you can burn calories in household cleaning
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
Nutshell school tags – knowledge one cleaning routine cleaning motivation