Check Your Health In 1 Minute With Just A Teaspoon. Its Fun Try It!!
We all know how important it is to regularly monitor our health. But also, it’s a fact that only a few people make regular systematic examinations of their body. Most of us live under the rule “If you do not hurt me, why would you go to a doctor.
If you are part of this group, the following simple trick will tell you a lot about your health without ever having to appear in the doctor’s office.
- Take a spoon and sweep it over the surface of the tongue.
- Place the spoon in a transparent bag and place it in the light: sun or table lamp.
- After a minute, check the spoon
If there are no spots on it and there is no unpleasant odor from the bag then you do not have any health problems.
If you notice an unpleasant smell, it indicates:
- Problems with the lungs or stomach – if the scent is sharp
- Problems with diabetes – if the smell is sweetKidney problems – if the smell reminiscent of ammonia
If you notice any deposits, it indicates:
- Irregular thyroid function – white or yellow
- Bronchitis, poor circulation, high cholesterol – purple
- Respiratory infection – white
- Kidney problems – orange
This is how you can Check Your Health In Just 1 Minute
One-minute trick: Guzzle two glasses of water a half-hour before mealtime. Aside from keeping you hydrated, keeping you “regular,” and keeping other bodily functions running smoothly, simply downing 16 ounces of water 30 minutes before each meal may prevent overeating and help with weight loss. Too easy to be true? Nope — not according to a study published in August 2015 in the journal Obesity. Researchers found that participants who “preloaded” with two glasses of water half an hour before meals lost more weight (nearly 3 pounds in 12 weeks, on average) than participants who didn’t preload with water. Bottoms up!
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don’t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
Nutshell school tags – knowledge one health tips health care health benefits home remedies healthy health condition