How to Clean up your diet ? What I Eat In weeks | Nutrition Meal Preparation | Health Tips| weight loss
Clean your diet 5 weeks from now:
1st week: add real fruits and vegetables to each meal.
2nd Week: stop eating fast food
4th Week: use fruits or vegetables at the base of each snack.
5th Week: Avoid soda or sugar drinks.
Does this work to clean up your diet plan?
There are some positive points of eating-clean lifestyle. This is a healthy diet focussing on whole grains, fruits, vegetables, fats, and protein. This also asks you to track portion sizes. And no food classes are prohibited from it.
But the plan also recommends taking supplements and even questionable medical treatments which draw some experts ‘ warnings.
Eat-Clean values are what you can and can’t eat:
- Eat six small meals a day.
- You will eat breakfast within an hour of waking up every day.
- Eat lean proteins and complex carbohydrates at every meal, too.
- Each day, have two to three portions of good fats.
- Get protein, minerals, antioxidants, and new fruit and vegetable enzymes.
- Checks the parts.
- Drink 2 to 3 liters of water per day (approx. 13 8-ounce cups).
Products to be avoided:
- overprocessed products, especially white flour and sugar
- Artificial sweeteners Sugary beverages such as soda and juice
- Products with chemical additives such as food coloring and sodium nitrite
- Products with preservatives
- Artificial foods such as processed cheese slices
- Saturated fats and trans fats
- Anti-foods— calorie-dense foods of little nutritional value
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
Nutshell School tags – what i eat in a week nutrition weight loss full day of eating flexible dieting must haves what i ate today #cleanupdiet #dietin5weeks #howto #diet #dieting