Add 5 Things To Your Shampoo For Insane Hair Growth | Unbelievable Results | Tips for Strong Hairs
Aloe vera – Click Here to Buy Online Now
Cleanses, get rid of dandruff, promotes growth.
Honey – Click Here To Buy Online Now
Moisturizes, treats itchy scalp, promotes growth.
Castor oil – Click Here To Buy Online Now
Moisturizes, treats split ends, promotes growth.
Lemon juice – Click Here To Buy Online Now
Lightens hair color, detoxes, and promotes growth.
Rose water – Click Here To Buy Online Now
Hydrates, fixes damages, promotes growth.
For Insane Hair Growth Add This To Your Shampoo
1. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is regularly used in natural hair community to add moisture, strength, and lustre to your hair. In this instance, it will promote hair growth. For Insane Hair Growth, Aloe vera is the best.
1. Add a couple of table spoons of aloe vera to your shampoo. You can dice it small so that it will dissolve into the shampoo.
2. Shake well, then apply to your scalp and work it in.
The minerals from the aloe vera will treat our scalp and hair problems such as dandruff, dry scalp or oily scalp. The treatment will allow us to have a healthy scalp thus healthy hair growth.
2. Castor Oil: Castor oil is known as the oil to strengthen and grow your natural hair at a very fast rate. So, why not use it in our shampoo?
1. Add 2 ? 3 tablespoons of castor oil to your shampoo.
2. Shake well, then use it.
The growth ingredient in castor oil will help the scalp to produce more sebum needed to moisturise the new growth so you can retain it.
3. Rose Water: Another ingredient that is full of a variety of vitamins, and minerals.
1. Add 5 drops to your shampoo.
2. Shake well, then apply to scalp, and massage it in.
The rose water will promote hair growth because it creates the environment for a healthy scalp. Hence, it balances your hair and scalp?s PH balance. In addition, it prevents and treats any scalp issues that your hair may be suffering from because of its antiseptic properties.
4. Amla Oil: This is also known as Indian Gooseberry. This ingredient has made waves in the natural hair community because of its excellent properties. It prevents premature greying, thickens hair, and adds lustre. In addition, it encourages hair growth.
1. Add 2 tablespoons of Amla oil to your shampoo.
2. Mix well, then use it.
The Amla oil will encourage hair growth by treating scalp conditioning such as dandruff which may be hindering your hair growth.
5. Honey: All-natural honey is a natural emollient which improves the health of our hair follicles.
1. Mix two tablespoons of (raw) honey to your shampoo.
2. Mix well, and use it for your shampoo your hair.
Honey contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that treat infections on the scalp. Therefore, it keeps the scalp healthy in order for growth to occur.
6. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice or lemongrass oil can be added to your shampoo. Lemon juice contains citric acid and vitamin c which is a natural cleansing and exfoliating agent. Thus, excess oil and product build-up will be removed from the scalp.
1. Mix ? teaspoon of lemon juice or 5 drops of lemongrass oil in your shampoo.
2. Shake well, and apply shampoo to your hair.
Lemon juice contains anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties that will remove scalp infections such as dandruff, psoriasis. Thus, the scalp is able to breathe without any disease hindering its growth.
9. Essential Oils: Essential oils are potent oils that have a variety of benefits. Examples of these oils are lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and tea-tree.
1. Add 3 to 5 drops of any or all the oils into your shampoo.
2. Shake well and apply to the scalp.
Their benefits include treating scalp conditions, commonly known as dandruff, or dry scalp. In addition, it stimulates blood flow to the hair follicles to make your hair grow strong and healthy.
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don?t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Nutshell School tags- natural hair how to grow natural hair grow hair fast how to grow long hair