Here’s Why You Should Massage Your Feet Every Night Before Going To Bed!
If you’re spending your day walking or standing up, you’re probably wanting a feet massage every evening when you get home. Not only does a soothing foot massage help you physically but it also has many therapeutic benefits for your mental health.
You don’t need to go to a professional masseur to conduct a basic foot massage and to experience the benefits. This form of massage can be performed on your own and is best done before bedtime.
Before we get to the massage, let’s illustrate a couple of the health benefits it offers:
- Blood circulation improves greatly.
- Promotes sommeil.
- Combat fear and pain.
- Small Back Pain Alleviates.
- Reduces Chronic Foot and Other Pain.
- Blood pressure decreases.
- Prevents Edema Lower-Leg.
How Your Foot Massage?
It is really pretty quick to do a foot massage. Unlike other parts of the body that need support from another person, you can do a foot massage all by yourself. All you need is a pair of hands, a few drops of essential oil and your free time is about 20 minutes.
- Next, fill a bowl with lukewarm water and apply 3-5 drops of the essential oil you want. Click Here To Buy ‘India Aroma Diffuser Oil’ Online Now
- Soak your feet in it with a clean towel for 10-15 minutes, then rinse.
- Get in a comfortable sitting position and lean on your left leg, the bottom of your right foot.
- Apply some warm oil to the foot and rub it around, offering a good gentle massage to the foot. Click Here To Buy ‘Tea Tree Foot Reflexology Aroma Massage Oil’ Online Now
- Upon finishing with the heel, step up to your feet. Stretch them, spread them out and pinch to maximize versatility.
- Repeat the process with the other foot.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
Nutshell school tags – knowledge foot spa masseuse