Top Predictions That Might Come True In 2019!!
Predictions for 2019 by Nostradamus
The prophecies of Nostradamus predict that 2019 will be a year of justice and that earthquakes and hurricanes will be likely in many American states (Florida, Georgia and South Carolina, but also Texas), particularly in the earth months of the year (January, April, July and October).
Financial stability is missing in the year but that just inspires us to devise plans that can change things.
Socially, we’re going to be more available, we’re going to socialize more, and we’re going to expand our circle of friends very carefully, though, because the outer love flowers can bring in a third person who can destabilize the couple.
In the summer, the stock market will be more competitive, and particularly in the autumn months and 2019 will be a year of health-wise new discoveries.
The global economic crisis has had a heavy impact in Europe but also in some parts of the US over the past decade. The European Integration has helped many countries cope with economic challenges and laid the groundwork for the so-called ‘financial integration’ to make the banking sector healthier and more efficient.
Over the course of three years Nostradamus wrote more than 900 quatrains and centuries in which he predicted the future. Nostradamus describes the world’s vision in these plays, 70 per cent of which have been fulfilled to date.
Here are Nostradamus predictions for 2019:
- In 2019 several European countries will be struggling with floods of unprecedented severity, according to Nostradamus’s quatrains. The countries that will suffer the most harm are, among others, Hungary, Italy, the Czech Republic and Great Britain as well.
- Globally, the European countries as well as the US must discuss concerns not just about the immigration management problem but also about the growing number of terrorist attacks.
- According to the prophecies of Nostradamus, the increasing religious extremism in the Middle East and in various countries and regions of the world will lead to chaos and wars which will cause many people to flee their country and seek to find refuge in Europe.
- Nostradamus believes that climate change will continue to impact the world, and international leaders must focus on reducing carbon pollutant emissions.”We can see the water rising and the earth collapsing beneath it, “the prophet said in 2019.
- Climate change is normal, and the hurricanes that will occur in different regions of America will form the dreary landscape that Nostradamus describes. There will be several Category 1 hurricanes reaching the US in 2019, carrying 40 mph winds. The Americans living in Florida, Texas and New Orleans need to be prepared to face the bad weather. As the governor of New York Andrew Como also stated: “Severe weather is a fact. We are facing unknown extreme storms.”Global warming will cause more armed conflicts. China will become the next world leader by making a strategic step.
- Two superpowers will be involved in World War III which will last for 27 years. World War III is expected to begin after the de of the last Pope (the one to come after the de of Pope Benedict XVI), who will be assassinated by the Antichrist.
- There it may be a reference to Saint Aventine, who is considered the guardian of those suffering from mental illness, but also to Aventine, one of the Seven Hills of Rome. Also, on 23 July 2019 there will be a (total) Solar eclipse, which will mark the beginning of the tragedy that will engulf the Catholic Church but also all other Christian churches.
- The people of the United States must be prepared for the “Major Earthquake” The subduction region spans the entire distance between California, the United States and Vancouver Island, Canada, with a duration of more than 500 milles. Two tectonic plates cross here, and one slips gradually but steadily under another (subduction). If just an area from Cascadia falls, the magnitude of the earthquake on the Richter scale would be between 8.0 and 8.6 degrees. If the entire cleft breaks open, we can experience an earthquake of 8.7 to 9.2 degrees, “The Major Earthquake,” 225,000 square miles would be unrecognizable in that field. From Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, Eugene, Salem (Oregon’s capital), to Olympia (Washington’s capital). There are more than 7,000,000 people living in that city. They’re going to be hit by the largest natural disaster in US history.
These are some Top 2019 Predictions made by Nostradamus
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
Nutshell school tags – knowledge minute 2019 #predictions2019 #toppredictions nostradamuspredictions #2019predictions #predictions #predictionsbynostradamus #didyouknow #top2019 #2019nostradamuspredictions