DIY Vicks Vaporub Shower Melts during Season of Cold And Flu
Cold season with flu is here! When these viruses strike our house, we like to be prepared with the things we know work well for us so we don’t have to run to the pharmacy and try for the right medication.
DIY VAPOR RUB SHOWER MELTS SUPPLIES NEEDED
Your favorite silicone mold
3 Tablespoons Vicks Vaporub
1 cup cornstarch
5-6 Tablespoons water
Blue and green soap colorant
- Put the cornstarch, vaporub, and 4 Tablespoons of water into a medium mixing cup. Stir the ingredients well to blend.
- If the mixture still seems to be too dry, add as needed more water (up to 6 Tablespoons) until a thick paste develops.
- Drizzle 3 4 drops of blue and green soap dyes into the mixture and swirl until you get the color you want.
- Move the vapor rub paste to your silicone molds, filling up each mold to its end.
- Freeze the shower steamers for 2 hours to allow them to harden.
- Move, once frozen, to an airtight jar or Ziploc plastic bag. You can hold this in the freezer until you are ready for use.
HOW TO USE
Put one melting vapor on your shower floor, and let the hot water flow over it. This will stimulate the Vicks rub vapors to create a steam in your shower that will help relieve a cold or congestion.
Consider these Vapor Rub Shower Melts quick and hold them on hand when there’s some cough or stuffy nose. These are nice to get the relief you need when a cold hits at the freezer on deck!
This is how you can make your own Vicks Vaporub Shower Melts
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
Nutshell school Tags – knowledge minute handcraft handmade homemade soap making