Reasons to Add Pineapple to Your Water Daily
- Combat inflammation: Bromelain is an enzyme that has anti-inflammatory bromelain properties that helps the body get rid of toxins by fighting off inflammation that affects all of the body’s tissues and organs.
- Helps with weight loss: Thereby creating a prolonged sense of satiety it takes longer to digest because of the fiber found in pineapple. Drinking pineapple water in the morning removes sugar and cravings.
- Flushes parasites from the liver and intestines: Pineapples contain a bromelain enzyme, which is anti-parisite, a couple of reports say that a three-day pineapple can easily tape worms.
- Regulates thyroid: Pineapples contain iodine and bromelain that are effective in improving various auto immune disorders; thus, they are effective in alleviating thyroiditis-related symptoms.
- Acts as a digestive aid: Pineapple bromelain helps the body digest more effectively proteins.
- Cancer protection: In an animal trial, bromelain was superior to the 5-fluorauracil chemotherapy drug in the treatment of cancer.
Health benefits of pineapples
Pineapples contain a number of vitamins and minerals that improve immunity, as well as the bromelain enzyme and the amino acid tryptophan. Both nutrients also help to strengthen the immune system and to overcome a variety of conditions.
- Immune support – Only one serving of pineapple contains more than 130 percent of the daily requirement for vitamin C, a vitamin that helps maintain a strong immune system. It is also an antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals that can lead to cancer, disease of Alzheimer, disease of Parkinson and other degenerative conditions.
- Minimize inflammation – Pineapple helps to reduce joint and muscle inflammation. The relatively rare proteolytic enzyme, found in pineapple bromelain, helps break down proteins which can damage joints. Bromelain also helps to reduce inflammation, and can relieve pain with arthritis. So, Add Pineapple to Your Water.
- Improves mental health – Pineapple contains high levels of tryptophan, the same amino acid in turkey which causes Thanksgiving sleepiness. Tryptophan helps the body generate serotonin, one of our principal happy hormones. Incorporating pineapple into your diet will help you fight depression or anxiety.
- Improves bone strength – Pineapple can help build bone strength with nearly 75 per cent of the daily recommendation for mineral manganese. In a study conducted by the Linus Pauling Institute, manganese and other trace minerals in postmenopausal women can help prevent osteoporosis.
- Aids to cancer control – Evidence suggests pineapple can prevent breast, throat and mouth cancers directly. A research published in the British Journal of Cancer found that the combination of bromelain, beta-carotene, vitamin A, manganese and a number of flavonoid compounds in pineapple may help prevent cancer among seniors.
- Improve digestion – The bromelain in pineapple can help to improve digestion. The high content of dietary fiber from the fruit helps in regularity and improves bowel health. Through reducing inflammation in the gut it may also help you lose weight.
- Treating coughs and colds – Both the high content of bromelain and vitamin C in pineapples help prevent respiratory infections, but if you do have a cough or cold, pineapple will help clear your sinuses and minimize drainage.
How to make water impregnated with pineapples
One of my favourite ways of eating pineapple is by adding it to a beer. Simply cut half an pineapple into chunks in the evening and add them to an empty pitcher. Fill the pitcher with filtered water, and place it in the fridge. In the morning, for a fresh start to your day, you’ll have pineapple-infused juice. Also, you can save fruit for another drink, or add it to your morning smoothie.
This is why you should Add Pineapple in Water.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/