Ancient Indian science Ayurveda has gained tremendous popularity from global consumers due to its myriad health benefits. Here are some Benefits of kiva Ayurvedic shots.
In recent years, it has become one of the fastest-growing FMCG categories at 20-30 percent per year. The Indian Ayurveda market is now at $2.5 billion, with a three-fold increase in market size expected to reach $8 billion by 2022.
Given the growing market potential, a number of players have entered the space in the form of ready-to-eat snacks, foods, and other variants. Major players like Dabur, Patanjali, Hamdard, Zandu Pharma, Emami, and others compete to get a bigger pie of share.
Nonetheless, KIVA based company in Gurugram came in the market in 2016 with a specific plan. The startup aim was to deliver Ayurveda in a ready-to-drink form, targeting the urban population, who often lack knowledge of ancient science and are short of time.
Shalabh Gupta, 32, founder of KIVA Shots, says: ‘KIVA is not only aimed at existing Ayurvedic users. Through innovation goods, we win those customers who know about Ayurveda today, but are not using it. Today Ayurveda is where Yoga was ten years ago!’
KIVA shots, which are available in a large number of stores and online, are sold in packs of six for Rs 150 and are available in seven variants that claim to be infused with different benefits. Consumers should opt to
- Amla shots (as a vitamin C booster)
- Lemon honey cinnamon (for weight management)
- Wheat grass (for detoxification)
- Apple cider vinegar (for boosting metabolism )
Beginning with a pilot in two stores in Gurugram, the goods are now available in more than 100 stores in Delhi-NCR and online via its own website and Amazon.
The business has sold more than 5 lakh ayurvedic shots so far and currently retails more than 60,000 shots a month.
Going ahead, it aims to grow by adding new product categories 10 times in the next six months, extending presence in two other cities (Mumbai and Bengaluru).
There are various shots with a unique set of ingredients, aimed at different health issues.
Here are some good Kiva Ayurvedic Shot Benefits
1. Lemon Honey Cinnamon for Weight Management: Lemon helps boost metabolism. Cinnamon helps in developing bone strength and reducing cholesterol.
2. Amla for Vitamin C Booster: Amla is a very rich source of vitamin C and also filled with loads of antioxidants and minerals & vitamins.
3. Aloe vera for Tissue Repair: Aloe Vera is so popular these days. They works wonders for skin and help to lessen the blemishes. The Egyptians call it the “Immortality Vine.”
4. Amla Giloy and Ashwagandha for Immunity: Amla helps boost immunity. Giloy and Ashwagandha help build power inside.
5. Triphala Cumin for Digestive System: Triphala and Cumin are both known as an aid in Digestion.
At INR 25 these are sold for 40ml each. A single dose is adequate. Sugar is not included. Shelf life is 6 months.
These are some amazing benefits of kiva Ayurvedic shots
They are easy to use, and easy to carry. If you’ve tried these, share your experience.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/