Benefits of kiva Ayurvedic shots. ‘Ancient Indian science, Ayurveda, has gained tremendous popularity from global consumers due to its myriad health benefits
In recent years, it has become one of the fastest-growing FMCG categories at 20-30 per cent per year. The Indian Ayurveda market is now at $2.5 billion, with a three-fold increase in market size expected to reach $8 billion by 2022.
Given the growing market potential, a number of players have entered the space in the form of ready-to-eat snacks, foods and other variants. Major players like Dabur, Patanjali, Hamdard, Zandu Pharma, Emami and others compete to get a bigger pie share.
Nonetheless, KIVA based company in Gurugram came onto the market in 2016 with a specific plan. The startup aims to deliver Ayurveda in a ready-to-drink form, targeting the urban population, who often lack knowledge of ancient science and are short of time.
Shalabh Gupta, 32, founder of KIVA Shots, says:’ KIVA is not only aimed at existing Ayurvedic users. Through innovation goods, we win those customers who know about Ayurveda today, but are not embracing it. Today Ayurveda is where Yoga was ten years ago!’
KIVA shots, which are available through a large number of stores and online, are sold in packs of six for Rs 150 and are available in seven variants that claim to be infused with different benefits. Consumers should opt to
Amla shots (as a vitamin C booster)
Lemon honey cinnamon (for weight management)
Wheat grass (for detoxification)
Apple cider vinegar (for boosting metabolism )
Beginning with a pilot in two stores in Gurgaon, the goods are now available in more than 100 stores in Delhi-NCR and online via its own website and Amazon.
The business has sold more than 5 lakh ayurvedic shots so far and currently retails more than 60,000 shots a month.
Going ahead, it aims to grow by adding new product categories 10 times in the next six months, extending presence to two other cities (Mumbai and Bengaluru).
There are various shots with a unique set of ingredients, aimed at different health issues.
Here are some good Kiva Ayurvedic Shot Benefits
1. Lemon Honey Cinnamon for Weight Management: Lemon helps boost metabolism. Cinnamon is developing bone strength and reducing cholesterol.
2. Amla for Vitamin C Booster: Amla is a very rich source of vitamin C and also filled with loads of antioxidants and minerals & vitamins.
3. Aloe vera for Tissue Repair: Aloe Vera is so popular these days. They works wonders for skin and help to lessen the blemishes. The Egyptians call it the “Immortality Vine.”
4. Amla Giloy and Ashwagandha for Immunity: Amla helps boost immunity once again. Giloy and Ashwagandha help build power inside.
5. Triphala Cumin for Digestive System: Triphala and Cumin are both known to aid in Digestion.
At INR 25 these are sold for 40ml each. A single dose is adequate. Sugar is not included. Shelf life is 6 months in length.
They are easy to use, and easy to carry. If you’ve tried these, share your experience.
These are some amazing benefits of kiva Ayurvedic shots
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/