Benefits of Peacock Feather Which Will Make You Rich.
Lord Shri Krishna’s favourite peacock feather is like holding the peace in the house and chasing away mosquitoes and lizard. Did you know that for the peacock feathers special treatments will make you rich too?
So let’s take a look at the remedies
- If you want to bring happiness and richness home, then keep the Peacock feather in the south-east direction of the building. It will keep the house atmosphere nice.
- If you don’t have space, Put the peacock painting instead of feathers. This will lead to peace at home, which will strengthen family relationships.
- If any trouble is occurring then put Ganesha’s idol at the main entrance of the house. Keep two leaves of the Peacock too. By doing so they will remove Vastu Dosh.
- According to Vastu shastra, If Rahu Dosha is in someone’s horoscope, that person should wear a peacock feather tied in a talisman, and wear it on his right arm. That ends the problem and the work interruptions are often removed.
- If change is not made, as it is seen several times. Keep the peacock feather in the room, to prevent this. That will minimize contact with the eyes.
- When your baby doesn’t like learning, put the feather in his book. Thereby the memory of the child will be strengthened.
- Many who experience a loss in business should keep the features in the east direction of the store. Water may also be kept in silver or steel vases. This will bring goddess Lakshmi.
- If there is friction between the husband and wife, there is no contact between them, then keep peacock feathers in either the east or south-east direction of the bedroom. Doing so would strengthen their friendship.
- If you want to bring home joy, then wear a peacock crown from Lord Krishna. This will boost household wealth.
- If there is a sense of disturbance in the house then put the peacock feathers at your place of worship in the center of the religious texts. That blesses gods and goddesses.
- As per vaastu, one should keep a peacock feather near their locker that is popularly named mor pankh. It is said that the peacock feather attracts money, and gives stability.
- Peacock is related to elegance, too. Painting a lovely Peacock in the dancing role in the living room will add sophistication, elegance and charm to your living room.
- Peacock feather is also very successful in eliminating any kind of negative energies in the house or vaastu dosh. You can also keep a beautiful peacock or showpiece portrait in your office.
- The peacock feather is used to remove vaastu dosh from any given room should not be treated like a showpiece. Dust should not settle on top of that. This is particularly important because it is being used in your house for some special purpose.
- Peacock feather also preserves the house’s hygiene, as it is known to be effective in moving away house lizards.
These Are Some Amazing Benefits of Peacock Feather That Can Make You Rich.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/