Burn Bay leaves in the House and sees what happens after that.
If you ever walked into a yoga studio or new age bookshop, you may have noticed that these places often have a very unique smell.
This is because many of those places still practice smudging, a Native American ritual that uses the smoke of sacred herbs to purify a room. This ritual is similar to a burning act of incense.
Why The Bay Leaves is Burnt?
- For centuries, bay leaves have been a legendary thing: whether its unquestionable position in Greek and Roman folklore or its steady presence in Indian and Caribbean culture and cuisine.
- Bay leaves are not only used in food and fairytales, but the herb is also widely used in creams, lotions, perfumes, soaps, and detergents as a fragrance ingredient.
- There is, of course, nothing to stop you from cooking with this herb to get the benefits, just make sure you remove the leaves before serving, as they can be a danger to choking.
- Nonetheless, if you feel depressed or in a bad mood, just burn a leaf or two in an aluminum baking tray in your room or office and leave for ten minutes.
- Make sure you close the windows (a breeze might blow it over), keep the tray away from flammable items (such as paper, wood, or linens) and make sure that you don’t burn it under a smoke detector.
- The smoke of the herb will make your mind and muscles feel more comfortable as you come back inside and you will find it easier to concentrate on your job. After it is complete, dispose of the ashes outside.
This is why you should Burn Bay Leaves in House.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/