How to Clean up your diet? What I Eat In weeks | Nutrition Meal Preparation | Health Tips | weight loss
Clean your diet within 5 weeks from now:
1st week: Add real fruits and vegetables to each meal.
2nd Week: Stop eating fast food
3rd Week : Giving up on white bread and grains. Switch to brown bread, brown rice and whole-wheat pasta.
4th Week: Use fruits or vegetables at the base of each snack.
5th Week: Avoid soda or sugar drinks.
Does this work to clean up your diet plan?
There are some positive points of clean eating lifestyle. Healthy diet is focusing on whole grains, fruits, vegetables, good fats, and protein. You should keep a track on your portion size and no food classes are required for this.
And the plan doesn’t recommend taking supplements.
What you can and can’t eat:
- Eat six small meals a day.
- You should eat breakfast within an hour of waking up every day.
- Eat lean proteins and complex carbohydrates at every meal.
- Each day, have two to three portions of good fats.
- Take protein, minerals, antioxidants, and fruit and vegetable.
- Track the portions.
- Drink 2 to 3 liters of water per day (approx. 13 to 8-ounce cups).
Products to be avoided:
- Overprocessed products, especially white flour and sugar
- Artificial sweetener beverages such as Juice and soda
- Products with chemical additives such as food coloring and sodium nitrite
- Products with preservatives
- Artificial foods such as processed cheese slices
- Saturated fats and trans fats
To the yogurt and smoothies, add a little ground flaxseed.
Do this if you go for a yogurt, or order a smoothie. Adding 2 tablespoons of flaxseed provides 4 grams of fiber to your snack, 2.4 grams of healthy plant omega-3 fatty acids and some safe phytoestrogens (lignans).
Using the spinach leaves in salads rather than iceberg lettuce.
4-cup of the raw spinach leaves contains 20 milligrams of omega-3, 9800 IU of vitamin A, 5890 micrograms (mcg) of beta-carotene, 260 mg of potassium, 26 mg of vitamin C, 150 mcg of folic acid, 2 mg of vitamin E and 68 mg of calcium more than iceberg lettuce.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/