Dabur Talisadi Churna is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy and is useful for treating and relieving respiratory and digestive-related diseases. Dabur Talisadi Churna contains Talispatra, Maricha, Shunthi, Pippali, Vanshalochan, Ela, Tvak, and Sharkara as main ingredients. A herbal formulation that mixes the goodness and unique properties of eight herbs. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment for cough , cold, asthma , bronchitis, fever, vomiting , diarrhea, bloating, vomiting, chest aches, anemia, and spleen diseases. Let us talk about some Healthy benefits of Dabur Talisadi Churna.
Ayurvedic / Medicinal Herbs: Elettaria Cardamomum, Alhagi Camelorum & Alpinia Galanga herbs can be used to treat Vomiting. Cyperus Rotundus, Neem, Alstonia Scholaris & Amla herbs can be used to treat fever. Andrographis Paniculata can be used to treat diarrhea.
Made from rich collection of natural and herbal ingredient, this package is made from:
Dabur Talisadi Churna has many health and medicinal values. Useful for:
- Strengthens respiratory system,
- Digestive system and improve Digestion,
- Cold & Cough,
- Extreme bronchitis,
- Spleen disease
- Chest pains
Main benefits of Dabur Talisadi Churna benefits:
– Strengthens the respiratory system.
– Keep the digestive system healthy, and improve digestion.
– Used to treat respiratory and digestive problems such as cough, cold, asthma, bronchitis, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating, and so on.
– Treat fever, anemia, and spleen disease too.
– Recommended for all ages, and even used for chest aches.
How to Use:
Take half to 1 teaspoonful (3-6 gms) twice daily, or as directed by the doctor.
Recommended for all ages
Dosage of Dabur Talisadi Churna
- Infants -m50 mg / kg of body weight
- Kids – 500 mg to 1 gram
- Adults – 1-3 grams
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Use the label/instruction manual carefully before use
- Keep out of child’s reach
- Protect from direct sunlight
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/