We’re going to show you how to do newspaper nail art! It’s really super easy and really fun! Great for those who want to do the nail painting! Let’s get going now! Here is how to DIY Newspaper Print Nail Art At Home.
What you need:
One light nail polish-( white, beige)
Nail polish remover
Qutips or cotton swabs
70 percent alcohol Coating
One small tray
Nail polish Top coat
To get started:
- Cut out tiny pieces of paper for every single nail.
- Paint your nails with nail polish of a light colour. It should be fine for two layers, and then let it dry.
- Then use a cotton swab or a q-tips into a remover of nail polish to rub off the excess nail polish outside your nails.
- Pour a small amount of rubbing liquor into a small pot.
- Dip the small cuts of paper into the alcohol and press for 30 seconds on each nail so the text sticks.
- And then, peel the paper off your nails slowly and carefully.
If the text doesn’t reveal enough just take another piece of alcohol-tipped paper and click it again on the finger!
To finish touch :
Apply a topcoat layer on each nail to cover the text so it doesn’t rub off.
So, you get the answer there! I hope you enjoyed that and would like to do it yourself!
Tips on making Nail Art Newspaper Designs print
- You have to make sure you place a small piece of newspaper tightly on your nails so that the ink is effectively transferred. When you don’t do that well, the ink transfer won’t be done. Yeah, you can’t get the paper ink art designs you like from the paper news.
- You should take out the newspaper’s comics section because your nails are going to look good. When you don’t want any comics, however, other parts of the newspaper would do. In addition, horoscope images, sheet music, and more can also be used.
- Apart from using a light grey nail polish, white colour may also be used.
- You will use separate pieces of newspaper for each nail, so there would be no ink on other nails from it. You have to make sure you push them all tightly so the ink doesn’t slip off.
- Never use dark colours, because it won’t show on your fingers. All your efforts and energy on your part will be simply a waste. If you do it without the knowledge, you need to do it all over again.
- Ensure that the basecoat and light nude nail polish is dry, so you can have a long lasting nail art style. You’ll easily do the next step, too.
This is how you can DIY Newspaper Print Nail Art At Home Easily.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/