Rules In Different Countries and Don’t Do These Things in Different Countries – Fast Tips And Advice
FRANCE – DON’T ASK ABOUT MONEY.
UKRAINE – DON’T GIVE AN EVEN NUMBER OF FLOWERS
INDIA – DON’T TOUCH THE OPPOSITE SEX IN PUBLIC
JAPAN – DON’T LEAVE TIPS
NORWAY – DON’T TALK ABOUT GOING TO CHURCH
IRELAND – DON’T TRY TO IMITATE IRISH ACCENT
GERMANY– DON’T GIVE BIRTHDAY WISHES BEFORE DAY
CHILE – DON’T EAT WITH YOUR HANDS
SINGAPORE – DON’T EAT ON PUBLIC TRANSIT
USA – DON’T FORGET TO GIVE TIPS
HUNGARY – DON’T CLICK GLASSES WHEN GIVING A TOAST
CHINA – DON’T GIFT AN UMBRELLA OR A CLOCK
So, never do these things abroad
Strange laws in the world, Don’t do These Things in Different Countries
- Suspiciously Keeping a salmon in the UK – The controversial 1986 Salmon Act of Parliament specifies that keeping a salmon under suspicious circumstances is illegal. It sounds really fishy, but it is real.
- Chewing gum in Singapore – Before going to Singapore, Leave the Juicy Fruit at home and pop to a breath mint. The exception to this is the dental or nicotine gum.
- Anyone odd naming your baby in Denmark – Celebs in Denmark will be fucked, as the country has official rules for naming babies. If you want to name anything other than the 7,000 names approved for your baby you need government approval.
- Reckless biking in Mexico – Bikers can not raise pedal feet, because it can result in a loss of power. This realistic law was established as a way to protect the riders in 1892.
- Being a bird’s perch in Venice – A fine of up to $700 for anyone feeding the pigeons in St. Mark’s Square in Venice. The city outlawed the activity.
- Whistling in Canada – Ontario’s city of Petrolia has a rule restricting unnecessary noise. The rule says no screaming, shouting, whistling or singing is tolerated at any time.
- Making your chickens cross the road in Georgia – In Quitman, Georgia, it is illegal to let them cross the road if you own chickens. In short, the legislation simply requires owners to always keep their chickens in hands.
- Wearing high heels in Greece – If you intend on sightseeing in Greece’s ancient cities, leave your stilettos at home. For certain ancient monuments, high heels are prohibited because they can destroy them.
- Peeing in Portugal’s ocean – You can’t pee in Portugal’s ocean, but we can’t confirm or deny it was ever caught.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/