Used properly, eBay can be an excellent resource for growing your online business. Here’s how you can start using eBay seller to make money online.
Step 1: What to Sell
Some consumers sell their old junk and work from within their own homes. Some cultivate a small side hustle on eBay, earning 500 a week. And some sellers are large-scale businesses complete with employees and a warehouse.
For example, the aftermarket automotive parts industry is prominent on eBay. Often you can find dealers with multiple domestic warehouses and overseas manufacturers. Here is how to become ebay seller.
But what should you sell in your eBay store?
Begin the search inside your own house. Are there any things you might sell that collect cobwebs in your attic or garage?
If you plan to be a large-scale business, you may need to think more deeply about your business goals.
How small or big you want to scale your eBay store will depend on your interests, time, and available capital.
Here are some of the best things to sell for making money on eBay:
- Beauty Cosmetics
- Fitness equipment
- Games and Toys
- Dresses and shoes
- Baby articles
- Coffee mugs
But honestly, on eBay, you can sell almost anything. New Items. Antiques. Items used. You’ll almost always find someone willing to buy your item on eBay.
Research Current Events
Consider what’s going on in the world right now. It can point out which products are highly in demand.
For example, the coronavirus outbreak has spurred demand for sanitation products. EBay sellers have found that hand sanitizing gel is increasingly needed. And they were quick to supply it.
Step 2: Register for an eBay account
It’s time to build your eBay account, after you decide what to sell. The process is very simple, and can be up and running within minutes.
Head over to eBay.com, and register online. The registration process will ask for your name, your email address and your password.
If you plan on selling in large quantities, a business account would be best suited to your needs. Your legal business name and telephone number will also be required to register for a business account.
Step 3: Choose Your Subscription
Are you serious about expanding your online eBay business? You’ll want to find their subscription plans.
At the moment eBay offers five subscription tiers:
- Starter ($4.95 per month)
- Basic ($21.95 per month)
- Premium ($59.9 per month)
- Anchor ($299.95 per month)
- Enterprise ($2,999.95 per month);
Based on your subscription tier additional business resources become available. For example , the Basic subscription is ideally suited for accounts selling up to 100 pieces per month. The Anchor subscription would be more suitable for accounts that list at least 100,000 items a month.
Step 4: Create a Listing
Learning how to build a listing on eBay is a straightforward process.
- At the top of any eBay page, click sell.
- This will prompt you to enter keywords, including brand, design, color, and size relevant to your item.
- It will show multiple listings of items from other sellers, depending on what keywords you enter. Choose the item which best matches what you sell.
- Click Sell one like this.
- Specify the state of your item (new with box, new without box, new with defects, or previously owned).
- You must then include your contact details including your address and phone number.
- Click on List your item after double-checking the information that you entered is accurate.
- This is how you can create your ebay seller account.
Set your price
In this section, eBay suggests a starting price point based on what other sellers are charging for your items. You can change the price manually if you like. You will also get the option to:
- Create an Auction
- Create a Buy It Now Listing
You might be wondering which one you should choose.
Set your Shipping Cost
Remember to measure package weight and dimensions when listing your item. This will help calculate the approximate shipping cost. Depending on the shipping requirements, It may affect how you price your listing.
You’ll also see some options for shipping:
- You pay (calculated by buyer’s location; advertised as free shipping for the buyer).
- The Buyer pays (calculated after the buyer enters their location).
- Buyer pays flat shipping (you decide the cost).
Congratulations, You just created your item listing.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/