Cell phones are now an integral part of our lives, but some of the things we don’t know about them are shocking. Just take a look at interesting facts about mobile phones.
- Sonim XP3300 Force is known as the toughest phone according to Guinness World Records. It survived a drop of 84 ft, with no operational damage.
- Approximately 80 per cent of the world population has a cell phone.
- More than 100,000 cell phones break down in the toilet per year in Britain.
- Over 90 per cent of adults still have their cell phone within reach of the arm.
- The world’s most costly Black Diamond iPhone 5 phone costs $15 million. It will take nine weeks to build, 24 carats 135-gram solid gold and 600 white diamonds were inlaid on the frame.
- Users of mobile phones spend much of their time on gaming and social networking (49% and 30% respectively).
- When using your cell phone, be careful that it has 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
- Ever used Nokia 1100? Be proud, with more than 250 million parts sold, this was the bestselling electric gadget in history.
- Is your phone waterproof? 90 per cent of Japanese cell phones are waterproof.
- Apple sold more than 340,000 iPhones a day in 2012, about four per second.
- 74 per cent of smartphone users use their cell phone to assist with shopping, 79 per cent of whom eventually buy.
- There is more computing power in your cell phone than the computer used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
- It is legal in Malaysia to divorce your spouse by text message.
- Nomophobia is the anxiety that you may not get your mobile phone or lose your signal.
- The radiation from cell phones can cause insomnia, headaches, and confusion.
- 99% of all smartphone Malware is for android users.
These Are Some Interesting Facts About Mobile Phones You all Should Know.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/