How to make flaxseed gel which is beneficial for the hair and skin.
Flaxseed gel is becoming increasingly popular and is used in many homemade recipes for skin care and hair care.
Flaxseeds have amazing benefits for your skin and hair and can also help save some cash. Consumer goods rarely work, and can burn a hole in your pocket as well.
Here’s how you can produce your own flaxseed gel and use it for the hair and skin.
Things that you need:
Organic whole flax seeds 1/3 cup.
2 cups Water that is filtered.
Add the flax seeds to water in a saucepan. Let it boil before the water gets both screwed and solid.
Switch off the flame and let the gel cool down in an airtight jar before straining and store it in a cool and dry spot.
Use it two hours before washing hair as a hair mask.
Using it as a conditioner after shampooing and rinse with cool water to keep your hair clean, smooth, shiny, silky and frizz.
Use the cream for body and face massage.
Use it as an acne spot cream and as the eyebrow growth gel as well.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, it nourishes hair follicles, making them stronger and less susceptible to damage.
- Helps to reduce skin rashes, scratching, acne, dandruff, scalp and eye irritation, etc.
- Will make your skin smooth and fluffy, and your hair thick and shiny.
- Increases skin and hairs elastic and minimizes damage.
- Avoid Early signs of ageing.
- Makes your eyebrow grow thicker and grow your eyelashes.
Clear up Pimples
Indeed, flaxseed, too, will work well to cure and prevent acne. Flaxseed stimulates and controls sebum growth, the oil on our face which is responsible for most acne. Sebum is an oil and it’s got a lot of humidity. As we all know, too much moisture or oil will cause acne breakouts on the face. When this sebum is not treated correctly, it will bind to dirt and other impurities and make our faces vulnerable to acne.
These are some amazing Flaxseed gel benefits for you all.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/