Foods To Eat On An Empty Stomach
- Nuts – Improve your digestive health by normalizing your stomach’s PH levels, thus raising the risk of ulcers and excess stomach acid.
- Honey – Helps to activate the digestive and immune systems. Helps with lazy bone syndrome and other gastrointestinal problems.
- Watermelon – Full of electrolytes and low in calories, when eaten on an empty stomach, contains a decent amount of fluid.
- Papaya – Produces a potent enzyme called papain that helps to digest well.
- Dates – Helps to raise strength immediately. Rich in soluble fibres and potassium that helps to boost digestion and soothe constipation.
- Oatmeal – Produces a protective layer around the stomach lining. That avoids damage to the stomach walls by hydrochloric acid.
- Eggs – The egg white contains good protein which helps to increase metabolism in the body and also helps to burn more calories.
- Vegetables – Most vegetables are empty- friendly, especially when cooked, which helps to reduce your risk of gas later on. If you are susceptible to gas or bloating, steer clear of sprouts from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels.
- Slice Of Cheese – If you’re someone who’s suffering from indigestion or heartburn quickly, it’s nice to have some dairy when your tummy has nothing else to do. If you’re prone to dairy, eating a few crackers with your cheese can help to improve digestion.
- Organic Fruits – Fresh seasonal fruits, especially organic fruits, are best eaten on an empty stomach. The fruit has plenty of fibre, they give you the fructose you need for sugar, and they give you calories. Some of the best fruits that can be eaten on an empty stomach include watermelon, papayas, guavas, mangoes, grenades and bananas.
- Chia seeds – One of the easiest super foods to consume on an empty stomach. Just make sure you soak these overnight teaspoons before you eat them. In your breakfast bowls, it’s full of amino acids and pairs well topped on oats and fruits.
- Wheat Grass Powder – A single serving of wheat grass powder combined with water will provide you with your nine daily portions of fresh fruits and vegetables, making it a must-have super snack. In addition, the herb powder also improves the digestive system, prevents constipation and facilitates optimum functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Indian Gooseberry Juice – Indian Gooseberry or amla juice is high in vitamin C and the ideal anti-aging beverage for all health enthusiasts out there. It is best taken on an empty stomach and also encourages optimum quality of vision.
These Are Some amazing Foods To Eat On Empty Stomach.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/