How to Grow Thick And Long Eyelashes Quickly, Easy Home Remedies and Best Beauty Tips
- Apply Olive oil & castor oil together to lashes for growth.
- Petroleum jelly applied on your lashes at night and left overnight will help them grow faster. Apply three-four days a week.
- Apply Green tea mixed in hot water on your lashes, it will help your lashes grow.
What Causes The Eyelashes To Thin And Shorten?
- There are several factors that may cause your eyelashes to fall out, such as: aging.
- Then, Menopause.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Allergic reaction to certain ingredients form the eye makeup.
- Some of the extensions for eyelash.
- Chemotherapy medications used for cancer care also cause hair and lashes to turn thin.
- Any medical problems, such as blepharitis, an overactive / underactive thyroid, psoriasis, eczema, and trichotillomania.
Grow Thick And Long Eyelashes Fast
Put eggs over your eyelashes. Given the gross idea of rubbing up your eyelashes with raw eggs, eggs are really good way to get long, healthy eyelashes.
- The high protein that is present in eggs can help build thicker and longer eyelashes. Additionally, eggs contain biotin and B vitamins which play an important role in improving your lashes overall texture.
- Beat 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of glycerin until you get a smooth, creamy texture. Then use a cotton swab to apply this mixture onto your eyelashes, and keep for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water. Follow this treatment for a few months, 3 days a week. Go to the nearest pharmacy, or grocery store for glycerin.
Using lemon peels to add volume to your eyelashes. The peels are rich in vitamins C and B, folic acid and other nutrients that help eyelashes grow.
- They can also help enhance the soothing and calming properties when mixed with olive or castor oil. In a jar put 1 spoonful of moderately dried lemon peels.
- Pour olive or castor oil into the pan, in order to soak the peels. Allow the mixture to settle in for a few days. Apply the oil on your eyelashes by Using a clean mascara stick before going to bed. Keep it overnight, then wash it out in the morning with warm water. To get positive results, use this treatment for few months.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/