Well, if you think a moisturizing cream can do the job, you need to try out some home remedies too. Moisturizing creams can do good If you already have them with you, but in times when you do not have any, then you need to know some simple steps that will ensure that you can stop the itching. Here is a list of several home remedies to help you treat your dry itchy skin. Home Remedies for Dry Skin in Winter.
- Wipe some olive oil on your skin and then wipe it away with a damp cloth. You’re going to witness your skin start to glow and have a shining tone to it.
- Creating a homemade avocado facial mask will smoothen your skin and keep you from having dry skin. Everything you have to do is take half of the avocado and add a teaspoon of honey. After this is done, apply the mix to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes. This will moisturize your skin and keep it glowing.
- Applying coconut oil to your skin before you sleep is another homemade remedy to get rid of dry skin. At room temperature, coconut oil becomes solid, so this will make it the perfect moisturizing cream to use.
- You can add m ilk to your face as it is said to have lactic acid and anti-inflammatory properties that can cure itchy skin like skin cracks.
- If you’re suffering from sunburn, skin cracks, and dry skin, then you need aloe vera gel.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and not hot water.
- Drink a lot of water and keep yourself hydrated. Drinking more water will make you sweat a lot and this will keep your skin nourished.
- Eat fish twice a week at least, as this will help to cure dry skin. Fish contains omega-3 fatty acids that help to keep your skin healthy.
- Change your soap If you’re using a deodorant one. Deodorant soaps cause irritants to your skin.
- Make it a point to wash your face with cold water. This will open the pores of your skin to remove all toxins and dirt and then close it back. You need to do this every night before you go to bed.
- Cinnamon powder and honey make it a good mix to be added to your face. Once this is done, you need to wash it off after 15 minutes. This home remedy will help treat dry skin.
- Mix the lemon juice with honey and apply it to your face. After 15 minutes, wash it away and you will witness that your dry skin healing.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces and grind it in a mixer until it forms a smooth paste. Next, you need to add some yogurt or aloe vera gel and mix them together. Once the paste is ready, you need to apply it to your face, and then wash it away after 15 minutes.
- Take 2 eggs and separate them from the yolk. Just take the yolk and mix it. Once this is done, apply it to your face and rinse with cold water after 10 minutes.
- You can also use a banana facial to treat it if you have dry skin. What you need to do is use the back of a spoon to mash 2 bananas and add some coconut oil. Then apply it to your skin and allow it to dry for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes you can rinse it with some cold water.
- Heat some cocoa butter and place them on your palms. Then, gently rub it on your face and let it dry overnight. This will cure dry skin immediately.
- You can also make a chocolate pack by mixing 5 tablespoons of honey with 5 tablespoons of powder and 2 tablespoons of flour. Apply the mix onto the dry skin and wash it off after 15 minutes.
- If you have green tea at home, then y ou can use it to make a mix of green tea along with some cream and mix it together. Apply the paste to your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
- If you do have a neem plant in your garden, you can make it into a powder and mix it with some turmeric and honey. Once this is done, you can add some water to make it into a smooth paste. Apply this paste to your face and let it dry for 10 minutes after which you can wash it off with some water.
- Ginger can help you to get rid of dry skin. Everything you need to do is add ginger juice to honey and rose water and mix well. Use the tips of your fingers and apply it on your face. Once this is done leave it to dry for 15 minutes, and then wash it away.
Things to avoid dry skin in the winter:
Dry skin can be itchy, painful, and make you bleed in some cases. Here are some easy things that can help you to treat or even prevent dry skin from affecting you. Home Remedies for Dry Skin in Winter.
- Remember to have a hot shower.
- Do not avoid the fact that you have dry skin as this can lead to ichthyosis
- Wash your face with cold water
- Do not use soaps that can dry the skin
- Apply Moisturizing cream
Before you go to bed, add coconut oil to your skin.
- Drink a lot of water
- Play outdoor games. This will make you sweat and the sweat will keep your skin nourished.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/
I simply want to say I am just newbie to blogging and site-building and definitely savored this website. Very likely I’m planning to bookmark your site .
You surely come with outstanding well written articles.“부산펀초이스” Thanks a bunch for revealing your website page.
I really enjoy reading through on this site, it has got fantastic articles .
Literature is the orchestration of platitudes
Thanks a bunch for revealing your website page.
바카라사이트I really enjoy reading through on this site, it has got fantastic articles .
Literature is the orchestration of platitudes
I am delighted that I detected this blog, precisely the right info that I was searching for! .
There is perceptibly a bunch to identify about this. I feel you made some good points in features also.
Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?K I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!
I am forever thought about this, regards for posting.
I think this site has some really fantastic information for everyone :D. “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.” by Victor Hugo.
I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the internet will likely be a lot more useful than ever before. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.” by Lao Tzu.
primary care physician
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think of if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could undeniably be one of the best in its niche. Superb blog!
whoah this blog is fantastic i really like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, many individuals are looking around for this information, you could aid them greatly.
Lovely just what I was looking for.Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one.
This is the most obvious reason why you might want to buy cigarettes online. The price you’re going to pay to buy the same amount of cigarettes online will almost always be cheaper than if you went and bought them in person at a physical store
Regards for this post, I am a big big fan of this internet site would like to go on updated.
I am glad to be a visitant of this everlasting blog! , thanks for this rare information! .
Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the supply?
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I’m hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.
Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?
Glad to be one of many visitors on this amazing site : D.
I am not really good with English but I come up this rattling easy to read .
I’m really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?