Successful Coconut Oil Home Remedy For Nail Growth
Coconut oil works perfect for the safe growth of the nails. It contains nutrients necessary to keep your nails moisturized and solid.
It also strengthens your cuticles which play an important role in the nails growth. Furthermore, it helps to treat hangnails, cuticular infection and fungal nails.
For healthy nail growth a number of vitamins are required, one such vitamin is biotin, also known as vitamin H.
Biotin promotes nail and hair development as it enhances the keratin system.
Slow nail growth as well as light, thin and brittle nail defects are often associated with biotin deficiency.
You can get biotion from foods such as eggs, whole grains, broccoli, tomatoes, salmon, almonds, cauliflower, cucumber, milk, soybeans, strawberries, lentils, oats and walnuts.
Method 1: During bedtime, massage your nails and hands everyday at night with warm extra-vi coconut oil. Massage to improve blood supply in circular motion.
Method 2: Now You should make a nail soak. Mix 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil, 1/4 cup of honey and 4 drops of essential rosemary oil steam the solution for 20 seconds in the microwave, soak the nails in it for 15 minutes. Repeat this one or two days a week.
Here are some of the perfect Home Remedy For Nail Growth
After eating the inside portion, most people always throw away the thought that they are useless. Because of their high levels of calcium, iron (folic acid), protein, and minerals such as magnesium and potassium, they can be used as one of the home remedies for nail growth. These things help to reinforce your nails and prevent damage to them. Below are the instructions for using eggshells for nail growth.
- Smash the eggshells, then put them in a mixer.
- Add almonds, pecans, and flax seeds to the mixer and carefully blend them and make a powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of the warm milk powder every morning.
- Using this forone month to enjoy cleaner, stronger nails.
Garlic is an important ingredient commonly used in medicine due to its anti-protozoal properties, anti-microbial and anti-tumor effects for many health problems. It’s also regarded as one of the home remedies for nail growth. More specifically, because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties it protects the nails from infection, provides the best place for the nail to develop but does not directly promote the development of the nails. Anyway, garlic is fantastic for the wellbeing and beauty of your nail too.
- Break the garlic cloves in half, and rub them on your nails.
- Keep soaking in for a few minutes.
- Add in a few garlic cloves to get a paste and apply it to the nails for 5 minutes. To obtain the desired result use this treatment for a week.
Vitamin E is an important health factor for the hair and nails. You can use vitamin E as one of the best home remedies for nail growth to get your nails growing quickly. This remedy will make it easier and quicker to absorb vitamin E through the nails which stimulates their development. This is the perfect home remedy for developing the nails.
- Put one of the essential oils to vitamin E (e.g. tea tree oil) and blend them together.
- Warm up by heating the mixture a little bit.
- In the warm mixture, dip your fingers, and leave them on your fingers overnight.
If we don’t think for our nails carefully, we all know they’ll easily dry, brittle, broken, and even affected by other worse problems. Our hands are exposed to many chemicals every day, including dishwashers or detergents, which can slowly harm our nails if we neglect to properly clean the nails. Hence it is highly recommended to use essential oils as one of the home remedies for nail growth. Massaging your nails with essential oils helps you to keep them safe and away from the household choir damage. You may use tea tree oil or peppermint oil because they are both antibacterial and anti-fungal, which helps avoid infection and also shine on your nails. Follow the directions:
- Take some peppermint oil or tea tree oil, and rub it in your hands.
- Keep the oil overnight and in just a few days you will feel the effect.
When you have to wash dishes or clothes too much, keep using essential oils to scrub the nails at least once a week and wear gloves to protect your hands from any harsh chemicals that can make your nails fragile.
Massaging a certain part of the body has been shown to make this region flood with blood. It enhances the blood supply, which also increases cell development. The white region on your nails is known as new cell outgrowths. Therefore, if the cell formation is stimulated, the nails will grow faster. Massaging your hands with these benefits is one of the home remedies for nail growth. The following guidelines can be used for proper practice:
- Using a loose polyethene bag to cover your palm, then tie the ends to create an air-proof area that holds the heat inside the pocket.
- Replace the bag after 10–15 minutes.
- Use 1 hand scrub to clean your hands, or use a teaspoon salt to wash it, then clean it for 5 minutes including the nail corners.
- Remove the cuticles, and wash off your hands.
- Do the other side equally.
Protein- Rich Food
When you want to get nice nails, paying attention to what to add to your nails isn’t enough. Even, what you take in every day needs attention, so that the nails can be comprehensively improved. In addition, nails are just simple things made up of proteins, so they need to be given enough proteins to grow. Some recommended protein-rich foods include beef, fish, eggs, cheese, and dried fruits. They are all successful in promoting your nail production, and will give a significant result after consuming. Here are a few suggestions:
- Eggs: Cook them by boiling, half frying, full frying or scrambling anyway and eat them regularly by adding them to your breakfast every day.
- To help your nails to grow, add more fish, cheese, dried fruits and other protein-rich foods to your diet.
Avoiding Nail Biting
Biting nails is many people’s habit particularly when they’re nervous. This is a small but very bad habit which can adversely affect the growth and health of the nails. When you don’t quit chewing your nails, they will still be plastic ones, ensuring you kill your nails without any external influences being disturbed. If you find it hard to give up this habit and want some support bits, you can follow these tips:
- Keep your mind on your current job.
- Still keep your mind occupied on other issues.
- Wear lipsticks to avoid biting the fingers, because that may ruin the coat of lipstick.
Similar to the tips on hair care you should cut it so the hair goes faster, trimming the nails often stimulates their growth. People often trim their nails for comfort or beauty reasons, without realizing that this is one of the home remedies for nail growth as well. Nail cutting often prevents them from breaking or injury. But don’t forget to cut the nail corner once a week, and gently file the rough areas to get the right form.
Check The Nail Polish
Nail polishes are very important as a part of beauty care for the girls, but they often pay no attention to the ingredients before purchasing. Whether you believe it or not, the ingredients will influence the nails growth. So remember to test your nail polish the next time to prevent any sulphonamide, toluene and formaldehyde material. No matter how much you like the paint, these ingredients should not be used with any nail polish because they will damage your nails more than you might think. when these chemicals de-structure as your nails are actually made up of proteins and your nails can be easily destroyed. Once again, to get healthy nails, avoid nail paints with sulphonamide, toluene, and formaldehyde.
These are some amazing home remedy for nail growth.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/