Best Home Remedy For Split End and Treatment At Home
Are eggs rich in protein and essential fatty acids helping to treat the broken ends? Since your hair is composed primarily of protein, eggs help strengthen hair follicles plus make your hair smooth, reduce tangling, and improve breakage resistance.
Step 1: Whisk an egg yolk and blend in two or three spoonfuls of olive oil and a spoonful of honey.
Step 2: Add it into wet hair, keep it on for 30 minutes then eventually rinse it off, shampoo your hair.
Alternatively: Whisk an egg on damp hair with one tablespoon of almond oil. Enable it to rinse for 20 to 30 minutes and then shampoo your hair.
Note: you should regularly use an egg hair mask once a week, brush your hair out first to prevent tangles.
Quick Home Remedy For Split End Hairs
What causes the ends to split?
Split ends can be caused by many factors, ranging from humidity, dust, sun exposure and pollution to overuse of hair styling devices and cosmetics such as curlers, straighteners, gels, sprays and serums. Chemical treatments like hair coloring or perming can dry out the hair and cause the ends to split. Only chlorinated water in your pool will damage your hair. Fast blow-drying or using hot combs will make your hair dry and damage causing split ends. Invest in good combs and headbands as split ends can be caused by poor quality goods.
Natural solutions for split ends
It is important to note that your hair is ‘finished’ and that naturally finished hair can not be revived. And the split ends do not fix the dilemma with any volume of keratin hair products or shampoos. The only thing you can do to save your hair health if you have split ends is to cut the ends (2 to 4 inches) and then take good care of your hair to avoid further hair loss and split ends.
What natural remedies do is humidify and protect against hair cuticule damage. The following natural remedies will also prevent split ends and allow healthy hair growth. Such treatments do not require your pay check to be spent half way. Just go into your kitchen and carry on.
- Honey, much better if it’s natural honey, is a perfect cure for split ends. This humidifies the hair and reduces the risk of split ends. Brush the hair strands and scalp with honey; keep it on for about half an hour, then wash it off with a mild shampoo. Before applying, you can also add a bit of olive oil or yogurt to the honey. Such moisturizing agents are perfect for the hair rejuvenation and the reduction of split ends.
- Another way to use honey as a split ends cure is by applying it to yoghurt. Add a spoonful of honey to a half cup of fresh yoghurt. Mix well and kindly add to scalp and hair. Keep it on and wash it off with a gentle shampoo for about half an hour. Experience a crowning glory without ending up broken.
- Regular application of avocado oil will keep the hair shiny and free from split ends. Massage your scalp gently with avocado oil, run through your hair with oily fingers and leave on for about an hour. Wash it off with mild shampoos or natural ones. Massage the avocado oil twice a week or more. For added strength and softness, you can combine one egg yolk with the oil.
- Peel and blend a medium- papaya to form a smooth paste. Stir in a cup of fresh yoghurt and mix well. Thoroughly apply the paste onto the hair and scalp. Ensure sure not even a single strand of hair is left out. Keep on for half an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo afterwards. Perform it for four weeks, once a week.
- Here’s a common Indian way to fix split ends and dry hair. For half a cup of black lentil (urad dal) add a table spoon of fenugreek (methi) seeds. Clean apply a coarse powder to them. Blend the powder into half a cup of fresh yogurt. Apply the paste to the scalp and hair gently and keep it on for about half an hour. Use a mild shampoo, wash it clean.
- Another way of coping with the broken ends is to apply coconut oil daily. If you think the above remedies are too much of a hassle, simply massage your scalp with coconut oil and leave it overnight. Apply egg white to your hair in the morning, and keep it on for about an hour. The wash it with Water
- It’s also claimed that Jojoba oil has a positive effect on damaged hair. Only mix your shampoo with a little jojoba oil, and clean your hair. Daily use of jojoba oil will reduce the issue with the split ends. In fact, a team of Brazilian researchers found that any oil for that matter would help to that the split ends. The hair treated with oils usually displayed a large increase in gloss and a decline in the development of split ends. The fatty acid composition of the examined oils and butters exhibited an influence on hair’s physicochemical properties.
- And now to beer lovers all of you. You may also use beer to treat your hair that has been hurt. Beer is a decent hair conditioner and helps prevent the ends separated in the port. Then wash your hair and rinse with beer. Using beer while shampooing your hair. Natural remedies are not permitted to begin producing results from day one. If you want those remedies to take effect, you need to be routine and reliable.
These are some Home Remedy For Split End Hairs
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/