We live in a world where our obligations are growing, threats are arising 24/7, and our time seems to be starting to decrease. Here is How To Be Ultra Productive.
The goal of being a successful person is to understand the factors (whether external or internal) that influence how we perform a role and plan our lives around them so that we can make the most of our time.
The research found that having a cluttered or disorganized workspace may have a negative effect on your ability to concentrate and get things done.
With these six workplace improvements, make the office a place of efficiency and organisation.
How To Be Ultra Productive
- Switch your phone off during critical working hours. Disconnect your phone 50 per cent of your workday. And bring your phone 50 per cent of the time in your spare time.
- Forward emails to your mobile for reading while you are doing low impact tasks.
- Spend your time on high-impact tasks only or nothing else. Those producing a direct result with your company, job or lifestyle.
- Prioritize, the everyday routines go deeper than anything else.
- Sleeping about 7.5 hours a day.
- Function in a place where you breathe mild and friendly odours, with decent natural light, no noise.
- Block off, no matter what, two 90-minute periods a day to work without rest, or focus on the day’s most deciding responsibilities. We think for 40 per cent of an eight-hour working day.
- Clean your office, leaving only the important elements you need to work with and those that make you feel good. Instead don’t add something, delete anything every day.
- Build successful meetings by shortening the time to 10 minutes, and setting two key targets to achieve.
- If you usually sleep throughout the day, just take the power naps for 10 minutes.
- Find one thing that makes you feel amazing, and do it everyday.
It takes a lot of personal discipline to be successful but you can make your life much simpler if you know what important things you should be working on, you are well hydrated and fed and your work environment is clutter-free and conducive to quality work.
The beauty of productivity is that the result increases exponentially once you start getting the hang of it, and the time frees up a lot, allowing you to do better stuff even more.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/