How to Cure a Headache Instantly | Fast Home Remedy For Headaches & Migraines Relief | Natural Cures
Things to do if you get a headache.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat watermelon.
- Use ice over your temples.
- Drink some coffee.
- Massage of peppermint oil over forehead.
- Eat something spicy.
- Drink tea made with ginger.
How to Cure a Headache Instantly
Headache Treatment and Tricks
- Close your eyes and rest – This is an effective cure for migraine headache and can also help relief stressful headache. “Migraine patients naturally search for a dark, quiet space where they can sleep for at least a few hours. Sleep also reduces or removes pain.”
- Massage your neck and temples – Rubbing your neck and temples will increase blood flow and soothe headaches.
- Heat your neck – Try to place a heating pad or heat cloth around your neck and the base of your skull to relieve headaches from stress. If that doesn’t work, then you should apply an ice pack to see if it provides relief from the headache.
- Relax – Meditate, breathe deeply, and imagine a peaceful picture. “Specific calming methods can benefit patients with headaches of muscle contraction.
- Minimize tension – Just try to get away from tension if you have bad headache. Stop noisy areas, leave work early if you can, or ask your friend to look after the babies or the chores.
- Control what you eat and drink – What you put in your body can have a big effect on your headaches. Limiting alcohol and caffeine, and avoiding cigarettes. Regular meals are important, particularly for those who get low blood sugar headaches. “Especially, Don’t miss breakfast meals”
Certainly, a headache will bring your things on hold until you feel better, so having the right medication will make you feel better, faster. Instead of trudging a headache through your day, take out some time to take care of yourself. Medicines can help your head to stop spinning, but a bit of rest can also help.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/