Here are Some Tips on How to Protect Yourself from Corona (COVID-19).
Put on a mask
- Everyone 2 and older should wear masks in public.
- Masks should be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet apart, particularly around people who don’t live with you.
- When anyone is infected in your household, people in the household should take precautions including wearing masks to avoid spread to others.
- Clean your hands before putting on your mask or use hand sanitizer.
- Wear your mask over your mouth and nose and protect it under your chin.
- Fit the mask snugly against the sides of your face, Slipping the loops over your ears or wrapping the cords behind your head.
- if you have to continually adjust your mask, It doesn’t fit properly, and you may need to find a different type or brand of the mask.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
Stay 6 feet away from others
- Inside your home: Avoid direct contact with a sick person.
- Maintain 6 feet between the person who is ill and other household members.
- Outside your home: Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Note that certain people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
- Remain at least 6 feet from other people (about 2 arm lengths).
- For people who are at higher risk of becoming really ill, staying away from others is particularly important.
Frequently wash your hands
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, particularly after you’ve been in a public place, or after blowing, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating food or preparing it
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your mask
- After a diaper change
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching pets or animals
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all the surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Monitor Your Health Daily
- Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- It is especially important if you are running essential errands, going to the office or workplace, and in environments where it may be difficult to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet.
- Take your temperature if symptoms develop.
Get Vaccinated to Protect Against COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccination is especially important for people who may be more likely to get very sick from COVID-19, such as older adults and people with certain medical conditions.
- People with underlying medical conditions can get a vaccine for COVID-19 as long as they have not had a severe or immediate allergic reaction to the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or any of the ingredients in a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC has made recommendations on who should get vaccinated first.
These are some must known tips on How to Protect Yourself from Corona.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/