Instant noodles contain wax coating and is often used in containers made of styrofoam. Even instant noodles do not stick together when cooking.
In order to clean the wax, our body needs up to 2 days. Test to avoid eating a pack of noodles for at least 3 days after a noodle session. That wax can lead to cancer. According to this post, which has been circulating since at least the year 2000 in different incarnations, instant noodles have a wax coating to stop them from sticking together.
The post further notes that the tubes of polystyrene foam in which the noodles are packed also have a wax coating.
Instant noodles are a popular food in the kitchen of most people, since it’s a simple, cheap and easy to cook food for the man on the go, but it’s important to note that this food can kill more quickly than any known poison. Here are 10 reasons for not eating instant noodles.
- Absorption of nutrients: Noodles hinder nutrient absorption in children under 5.
- Cancer: The ingredient called ‘Styrofoam’ in the instant noodles is an agent that causes cancer.
- Miscarriage: Women who eat instant noodles during pregnancy cause miscarriage as it affects a foetus growth.
- Junk Food: Instant noodles are filled with carbohydrates, and vitamins, fiber and minerals are not available. This makes the instant noodles considered as fast food.
- Sodium: Instant noodles are strongly packed with a high sodium content. Excess sodium consumption leads to cardiovascular disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.
- MSG: Monosodium Glutamate helps to improve instant noodle flavour. Those who are allergic to MSG and eat it as part of their diet, can end up having headaches, discomfort, burning sensations.
- Overweight: The main cause of obesity is eating Noodles. Noodles contain fat and massive quantities of sodium resulting in water accumulation in the body and possibly leading to overweight, and obesity contributing to heart issues.
- Digestion: Instant noodles are evil to digestive system. Regular use of instant noodles induces repetitive motions and bloating.
- Propylene Glycol: The ingredient called ‘Propylene Glycol’ in the instant noodles that has an anti-freeze quality. This ingredient is used because it preserves moisture to keep the noodles from drying. It weakens our body’s Immune System. The body absorbs it rapidly, and accumulates in the kidneys, heart, and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage in these areas.
- Metabolism: Instant noodle intake frequently affects the body’s metabolism due to chemical substances such as additives, coloring and preservatives.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/