Ancient Japanese self-relaxation technique to soothe anxiety and relax.
Here’s how to practice this old Japanese technique of self-relaxation to alleviate tension and enjoy your life.
This technique from ancient Japan kills tension in 5 minutes!
- The thumb will help you cope with concern and anxiety.
- The index finger can help you surmount your fears.
- The middle finger assists in managing emotions, frustration and resentment.
- Ring finger helps to combat depression and sadness.
- The little finger helps improve your self-esteem, motivation and stress reduction.
Watch this video to know more about this self relaxation technique
How to Use This Technique:
Two main forms exist;
1. Keep gentle pressure on each finger until you feel your pulse and then move on to the next one. After running through all five fingers for 30 seconds up to 1 minute, Apply gentle pressure to the middle of your palm with the thumb of your opposite hand. This helps alleviate tension and ease the emotions, giving you a deep calming relaxation.
2. If you work through a certain sensation, pick the associated finger and massage it vigorously for 1 minute, concentrating on the finger muscles, and even the sensitive areas between the fingers. Then hold the entire finger for 1 more minute, applying a gentle pressure.
Note your emotional state after you complete the exercise. You will feel little relaxed, your mind will take your body’s attention and you may experience a sense of peace. Please enjoy using this strategy to brighten up your day.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/