Ancient Japanese self-relaxation technique to soothe anxiety and relax.
Here’s how to practice this old Japanese technique of self-relaxation to alleviate tension and begin enjoying your life
This technique from ancient Japan kills tension in 5 minutes!
- The thumb will help you cope with concern and anxiety.
- The index finger can help you surmount your fears.
- The middle finger assists in managing emotions, frustration and resentment.
- Ring finger helps to combat depression and sadness.
- The little finger helps improve your self-esteem, motivation and stress reduction.
Watch this video to know more about this self relaxation technique
How to Use This Technique:
Two main forms exist;
1. Keep gentle pressure on each finger until you hear your pulse and then move on to the next one. Apply gentle pressure to the middle of your palm with the thumb of your opposite hand, after running through all five fingers; for 30 seconds up to 1 minute. This approach helps alleviate tension and ease the associated emotions, giving you a deep calming state.
2. If you work through a certain sensation, pick the associated finger and massage it vigorously for 1 minute, concentrating on the finger muscles, and even the sensitive areas between the joints. Then hold the entire finger for 1 more minute, applying a gentle pressure.
Note your emotional state after you’ve completed the exercise. You will feel little relaxation, your mind may have taken your body’s attention and you may experience a sense of peace. Please enjoy using this strategy to brighten up your day, maybe love and relief from stress are with you.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/