Learning everything faster is the central pillar of personal development, and everyone should make room for progress in their lives. We’ll talk about how to learn everything faster.
Here are Some Fast Ways To Learn
- Break down harder skills into smaller ones.
- Focus on one sub-skill at a time, Recover and learn from your mistakes.
- Shorter study times each day, a lengthy once only one a week.
- Track your progress and get acknowledged.
- Be yourself.
- Teach others.
- Apply 80/20 rule.
- Create ritual of learning.
- Put forward whatever you want to recall.
- Take manual notes, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions in parts.
Practice Again and Again
- Just go a little quicker – Speak a little faster than you normal do. Run a little quicker through your slides. Increasing your speed means you’re going to make more mistakes, but that’s OK because with the new knowledge you’re going to change old knowledge and lay the groundwork for improvement.
- Go a little slower – The same will happen. (Moreover, you can experiment with new strategies— including the use of silence for effect— that aren’t obvious when you’re at your normal speed.)
- Split the presentation into smaller chunks – Nearly every task has a sequence of discrete steps in it. For presentations that are certainly true. Pick one part of your presentation. Complete it. Get it’s Master. And put back together with the whole presentation.
- Adjust the condition – Using another remote. Or another Projector. Perhaps a lavaliere rather than a headset mic. Adjust the conditions slightly; this will not only help you modify an existing memory, but it will also make you more prepared for the unexpected.
Want to learn something new? Try to associate that with something you already know, at least in part. Then just learn the differences or nuances. So you’ll be able to add greater meaning to the new knowledge you’re learning — which will help with memory storage and retrieval.
All of which means you’ll have a lot less to learn.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/