Okay, the most obvious way to make money on YouTube is through ad revenue. But that’s not the only way — or, the best way to be honest. Here are some best ways to Make Money Online On Youtube.
YouTube is half the internet: 1.9 billion users log in each month. But at the same time, every minute 500 hours of video is uploaded to the site.
So, you already know this won’t be about how easy it is to buy a Swiss watch with the ad revenue from your youtube views.
And now for a few step by step instructions on how to make money on YouTube.
How to make money on youtube
Become a YouTube Partner – YouTube Partner Program is about how regular YouTubers get access to the platform’s special features.
To make money on YouTube, you don’t need to be a partner, but being a partner makes things much easier.
YouTube Partners have access to several revenue streams: not just ads, but YouTube Premium subscription fees, and features that directly target the fans’ wallets like Super chat, channel memberships, and merchandise shelf (more on these later). Here is how to Make Money Online On Youtube.
Step 1. Start a channel
Do not worry, for that we have a handy guide. It is called the ‘How to create a channel for YouTube.’
Step 2. Make your channel successful enough to fulfill the requirements of the YouTube Partner Program
You’ll need at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months to join the program.
Step 3. Set up an Adsense account
It is clear. Just follow the Youtube’s official guide to AdSense account.
Step 4. Explore your new monetization features
Each monetization channel has different eligibility requirement. For instance:
- Ad revenue: You must be at least 18 years old to earn ad revenue, and you must create content that is advertiser-friendly. Basically, the less controversial your videos, the more youtube advertiser will be comfortable running ads on them, and you’ll make more money.
- YouTube Premium revenue: When a member of YouTube Premium watches your video, you receive a portion of their subscription fee.
- Channel memberships: to sell channel memberships to your subscribers (i.e., your fans opt in to pay you an extra amount), you need to be at least 18 and have more than 30,000 subscribers.
- Merchandise shelf: In Order to sell merch from Youtube’s merchandise shelf, you must be at least 18 years old, and have at least 10,000 subscribers.
- Super Chat payments: if you want your fans to have the ability to pay to have their messages highlighted in your live chats during your live streams, you must be at least 18 (and live in a country where the feature is offered).
Step 5. Submit to ongoing reviews
As a YouTube Partner, according to YouTube, the channel will be held to a higher standard. You need to follow not only the policies of the YouTube Partner Program but also the Community Guidelines.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/