Why to rub your feet before going to bed at night!
If you’re walking or standing up for a day, you’re definitely going to need a feet massage every evening when you get home. A relaxing foot massage not only improves you physically but also provides many beneficial benefits to your mental health.
You don’t have to go to a professional masseur to get a simple foot massage and enjoy the advantages. This form of massage can be performed on your own and is best done before bedtime.
Before we get to the massage, let’s illustrate a couple of the health benefits it offers:
- Improves Blood circulation.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Relief pain.
- Small Back Pain Alleviates.
- Reduces Chronic Foot and Other Pain.
- Blood pressure decreases.
- Prevents Lower-Leg Edema.
How to Foot Massage?
It is really pretty quick to do a foot massage. Unlike other parts of the body that need support from another person, you can do a foot massage all by yourself. All you need is a pair of hands, a few drops of essential oil and your free time for about 20 minutes.
- Next, fill a bowl with lukewarm water and add 3-5 drops of the essential oil you want.
- Soak your feet in it for 10-15 minutes then rinse and wipe with a clean towel.
- Get in a comfortable sitting spot, and lean on your left hip, your right foot’s back.
- Apply a bit of warm oil to the foot and rub it around, giving the foot a nice gentle massage.
- Upon finishing with the heel, step up to your feet. Stretch them, spread them out and pinch to maximize versatility.
- Repeat the process with the other foot.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/