One of the children’s favorite foods, noodles are incredibly tasty and simple to make. The best part of noodles is you don’t have to chew much, which is why even senior members of the family enjoy it. There are several types of noodles available in today’s competitive market. Patanjali Atta veggie noodles are probably the best among them, since they are very nutritious. Anyone can have patanjali noodles as it is safe and delicious. Here are some Benefits of Patanjali Atta Noodles.
To prepare Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie, pure and healthy ingredients are used. The ingredients are
• Iodized salt
• Wheat gluten
• Rich, edible bran oil
• Acidifying agent
• Thickeners Minerals (in 145)
• Flavour enhances (e627 & e631)
• Vegetable protein soya sauce powder
• Whole wheat flour and refined wheat flour noodles
• Seasoning mix: coriander powder, cumin, ginger, red chilies, clove dehydrated vegetables (carrots, peas , beans);
In the year 2006, Yoga guru Ramdev Baba launched Patanjali. Patanjali ‘s key motive is to develop the science of Ayurveda in accordance with the latest technology. Ayurvedic method, quality ingredients, and modern technology have made each and every Patanjali product magical. Some of the magical benefits of Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie are
• Wheat gluten is very helpful for a healthy digestive system.
• Bran oil which is rich in vitamin E is known to lower cholesterol levels.
• Wheat gluten is also believed to increase energy levels in the human body.
• Filled with vitamins such as B-1, B-3, B-5, and minerals such as zinc, iron, and magnesium wheat flour is a very healthy food item.
Hygienically prepared with modern instruments Patanjali products are known for quality and feature. These Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie also contains some special features.
• It has a 12 month shelf-life.
• This noodle is incredibly easy to cock.
• The product is 100% vegetarian.
• Perfect for evening snacks.
• Total weight of 1 Patanjali Atta Noodles Veggie pack is 60 grams.
• The style of packaging is strong and special. This lets the noodles remain fresh for long periods of time.
Some basic steps follow to enjoy the best taste of Patanjali Atta Noodles.
• This noodle is always served hot.
• Once open store this in an airtight container.
• Try to cook these noodles in medium-heat.
• Keep in dry place at normal room temperature.
• To make the noodles tastier, add seasonal vegetables and nuts and garnish it with coriander.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/