Patanjali Punarnavadi Mandoor is an Ayurvedic medicine. Used to increase iron levels in the body. Patanjali Punarnavadi Mandoor can help cure diseases such as kidney disease, anemia, jaundice, hepatitis, colitis, gout, etc. Here are some Patanjali Punarnavadi Mandoor Benefits.
Made from a rich collection of natural and herbal ingredients, this package is made from:
- Maricha(Black pepper
- Daru Haridra
- Mandur Bhasma
- Gomutra (Cow Urine)
All the ingredients are made into a fine paste with cow urine and ground and tablets are prepared.
Patanjali Punarnavadi Mandoor has several health and medicine values. Such as :
- Helps to treat various illnesses such as anemia, jaundice, colitis, gout and
- Effective in treating liver disease, skin disease, intestinal worms and
- Can treat swelling in ankles, legs, and knees.
- Improves the quality of the blood, plasma, muscle, bone marrow, and tissue.
- Detoxifies the liver and kidney by removing excess fluid and toxins.
- Help minimize high blood pressure by removing stress from the cardiovascular system.
- Acts as a diuretic which normalizes urine flow and eliminates water retention
- Helps control diabetes
These are some healthy benefits of Patanjali Punarnavadi mandoor.
How to Use:
- 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Patanjali Punarnavadi mandoor can be consumed with buttermilk, jaggery, or milk. Do not consume more than 500 g daily.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/