Patanjali Special Chyawanprash, 5000 Years Old Herbal Recipe, 100% Natural Energy Booster, Protection Against Cold & Fever. Here are Some Patanjali Special Chyawanprash Benefits
Patanjali Special Chyawanprash is one of the most popular energy boosters in the market. Made with completely natural ingredients, this is an Ayurvedic supplement. Chyawanprash is a nutritious jam, widely recommended by Ayurveda for its wide spectrum of health benefits. In Sanskrit, the word Prash means specially prepared food. It was reportedly formulated by two ancient sages for restoring youth to an elderly sage Chyawan- hence named Chyawanprash.
Patanjali Special Chyawanprash is a tasty way to boost energy. This is made from
• Long pepper
• Sesame seeds
• Cinnamon seeds
• Khareti (Bala herb)
• Indian gooseberry
• Dashmool (10 roots)
• Long cardamom seeds
Ayurveda, the ancient science from India brings home the goodness of herbs. This special Chyawanprash from Patanjali is fat and cholesterol free. It is safe for health with no added sugar. In Ayurveda,
• Giloy herb is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
• Amla is rich source of Vitamin C and is known even to bring change in complexion.
• Saffron has excellent positive effect on blood, heart and the reproductive system.
Patanjali Special Chyawanprash is just not lip smacking in taste but also good for health in the following ways.
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Can help to get a fair skin complexion.
• Acts as an anti-aging supplement for the body.
• Can help to balance the cholesterol level and levels of triglycerides.
• Can purify the digestive systemic the body.
These are Some of the Amazing Patanjali Special chyawanprash Benefits
One should have Patanjali Special Chyawanprash after consulting with the doctor.
• Have 1 to 2 tablespoons of Patanjali Special Chyawanprash daily.
• Chyawanprash has to be taken twice a day
• This should be taken with lukewarm milk.
• Store the Chyawanprash in a cool and dry place; do not expose it to sunlight.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/