Top Self-Care Ideas Ease Your Life Challenge Fast And Simple Activities. Ideas to do self-care work.
Go for a walk
Get a hug
Play with a dog
Clean & reorganize your room
Take a bath
Read a book
Learn a new skills like photography or
Do a DIY project
Turn your phone off
Light a candle
Speak with a friend
Go on a date
Write down a list of things for which you are thankful
Practicing Self Care Ideas
Small Mind Self-Care Ideas
1. Start a file of praise–Log the wonderful things people say about you.
2. Scratch off a lurker on your to-do list, something you’ve been doing for years and you’re never going to.
3. Change your decision making way–Decide something with your heart if you normally use your brain. Or if you’re inclined to go with your heart, then decide with your brain.
4. Go look at the stars-Lie, relax and watch the stars.
5. Mixing the routine in small ways develops new neuronal connections in the brain to keep it safe.
6. Pay attention to something you usually do on an autopilot, maybe brushing your teeth, driving, sleeping, or doing your morning routine.
7. Goof around for a little while. Schedule several times throughout the day in five minutes of play.
8. Build a deliberate habit, and schedule something simple in your life by doing it the same way you wear on Tuesdays every day, or picking up the dental floss before brushing.
9. At home repair a little irritation that has been nagging you–a missing click, a jammed bin, a gone light bulb.
10. Punctuate the day of a mini-meditation of one minute of awareness of your thoughts, feelings, and sensations; one minute of focus on breathing; and one minute of full body consciousness.
11. Be selfish–today, do only one thing because it makes you happy.
12. Do a mini-declutter-Recycle three things that you don’t enjoy or daily wears from your wardrobe.
13. Unplug for an hour-Turn back to airplane mode and free yourself from social media and email endless bings.
14. Get out of your comfort zone, even though at the bus stop this is just talking to a stranger.
15. Edit your feeds on social media, and delete any derogatory users-you can just’ mute’ them; you don’t have to end them.
Mini Body Self-Care Ideas
1. Pay attention to your body for ten minutes–Use the body scan technique to check in with each part of the body.
2. Take three deep breaths to oxygenate–breathe into your belly and let the air hit your stomach and arms.
3. Get down and boogie-put your favorite song upbeat and shake your booty.
4. Stretch the kinks out–You can always go to the toilet while you’re at work to stop odd looks.
5. Run (or walk, depending on your current physical health) for a few minutes–Just walk three times up and down the stairs.
6. Narrow your food options–Pick two balanced breakfasts, lunches and dinners and spin for the week.
7. Activate your self-relieving device–Kick your own head, or moisturize if that sounds too weird.
8. Get to know yourself personally-look at yourself nude with love and without judgment. (Use a mirror to make sure you know them all!)
9. Make a minor change to your weekly diet–drink an extra glass of water every day, or each meal have an extra portion of vegetables.
10. Give your body a treat–choose something right next to your skin from your wardrobe that feels fantastic.
11. Be still-sit somewhere in a green environment and be still for a couple of minutes.
12. Get 15 minutes of sun, particularly when you are in cold weather.
13. Inhale an positive scent-seek to reduce food cravings and improve mood and motivation.
14. Have a good chuckle-Read a few comic strips you like. (Try Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert or xkcd, for inspiration)
15. Take a short nap–You can reduce your sleep debt by ten to twenty minutes and leave you ready for action.
Small Suggestions for Soul Self-Care
1. Imagine you’re your best friend-what would you say yourself right now if you were? Look into the mirror, and say it.
2. Using your’ Beauty Scavenger Hunt ‘ ride-discover five random beautiful objects on your way to work.
3. Help others–Bring a bag, open a door or pick up a neighbor’s extra carton of milk.
4. Check in with your feelings-sit quietly and just call what you feel without judgement.
5. Write out your feelings–go to something bothering you for fifteen minutes. Then let it go like you burn the paper or bin it.
6. Choose who you are spending your time with today–Hang out with’ Radiators’ who emit excitement and positivity, not ‘Drains’ whose pessimism and negativity robs strength.
7. Stroke a cat-Go to the park and find one if you don’t have one.
8. Get positive reviews-ask three good friends to tell you what they love about you.
9. Make a little contact-Have a few conversation sentences with someone in customer service like a sales assistant or barista.
10. Splurge a little–Buy a little luxury as a way to get yourself appreciated.
11. Make a self-date –spend an hour on your own doing something that satisfies you (reading, hobbying, visiting a museum or gallery, etc.)
12. Exercise the power of a signature – Think about what you are good at, and find an opening today.
13. Take a spa in your home – take a long bath or shower, relax in your bathrobe and read magazines.
14. Ask for support – big or tiny, but you should reach out.
15. Plan for next weekend a two-day holiday – turn off your phone, tell people you’re going away, and then do something different in your own place.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/