A real ayurvedic spice of Patanjali House, the Patanjali red chilli powder. Chili powder is used for spicy dishes in Indian cuisine. This chili powder adds a sharp and sweet chilly touch to the taste of our taste buds. Try it and add a spicy kernels to your cooking skills. Here’s some Red Chilli powder benefits.
This powder is the powder of Capsicum annum and Capsicum Frutescens obtained by grinding clean, ripe seeds, or pods. The chili peppers of Capsicum annuum are mostly red chili peppers or cayenne peppers.
Ingredients: made of organic ingredients Dry red chili, this package offers a delicious taste.
Benefits of Red Chilli Powder
- Fighting sinus inflammation, improve digestion.
- This leads to ease migraine, muscle, joint, and nerve pain.
- Vitamins A and E, beta carotene, folic acid, and potassium are also a good source.
- Vitamin C can be present in large amounts.
- Acts as an antioxidant that is water-soluble.
- It contains vitamin B, carotene, copper, magnesium, potassium, and minerals.
- It enhances blood circulation and metabolism.
- It can be used as an antibacterial and pain reliever too.
- It helps clear the breathing system congested.
- Aids in weight loss and accelerates digestion.
- This decreases LDL cholesterol in overweight individuals.
- The immune system strengthens as vitamins A, B, and C are present.
- Helps with inflammation, psoriasis, etc. as it is anti-inflammatory.
These are some amazing Red Chilli Powder Benefits
Ayurvedic ingredients: It is also an excellent source of vitamins A and E, beta carotene, folic acid and potassium in different uses.
Usage: In Indian cuisine, pepper is used in foods like sambhar, kadi, tadka, rasam, etc to get the spicy taste. This powder of chili brings a strong, chilly taste to your food. In your cooking skills, add this powder to give a spicy taste.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/