Unbelievable Facts About Pablo Escobar
- Since becoming a king of cocaine, Escobar sold to stolen vehicles and tombstones to criminals.
- Escobar gave transparent assistance to the poor and his ambition to become the president of Colombia earned him the nickname ‘Robin Hood.’
- Escobar was minting up as much as $420 million a week after becoming the ruling lord of Medellin Cartel!
- His drug trade so thrived that he smuggled almost 15 tons of cocaine every day!
- So much so that he co-smuggled into the US by covering it in aeroplane tires.
- Escobar purchased a Learjet for the sole purpose of flying his money to manage the free-flowing riches that came uninterruptedly along his way.
- Escobar at one point has acquired so much money that it exceeded $30 billion!
- The man had so much money that he spent $2500 a month on rubber bands for just binding his money.
- Upon hiding, Escobar also burned $2 million to protect his daughter from getting cold.
- Extradition was Escobar’s worst fear and he unleashed terror on Colombia only so that he could escape prison time in America.
- HIs fear of extradition was so big that Escobar agreed to pay off the debt from the Colombian government which had hit a whopping $10 billion!
- And this terror included murdering 4000 people including murdering 200 judges, 1000 police officers, journalists and government employees.
Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria, popularly known as ‘The King of Cocaine,’ was a Colombian drug lord who was responsible at the height of his career for nearly 80 per cent of the cocaine imported to the US. The drug lord was one of the world’s top ten richest men, with an estimated net worth of $30 billion. A ten-episode series called Narcos was recently published on detail life of this infamous cartel lord.
Read on to find out about Pablo Escobar’s fascinating and mind-boggling and fantastic truth.
- The kingpin of the underworld is the epitome of the rich story and it is estimated that he earned as much as $420 million a week while his cocaine racquets were at their highest.
- The conman owned a sprawling Puerto Triunfo estate that contained a private zoo. The principal attraction in the menagerie was animals like hippos, giraffes and elephants.
- Though thousands were killed for his criminal activities, Colombia’s drug cartel leader was hailed by the poor as a messiah. Most of his profits were donated to churches and hospitals, used to feed the poor and to build infrastructure.
- Escobar rose to the height of drug trafficking by removing whatever stood in his way. Around 4,000 people are believed to have been killed or fired at his orders. There were 200 judges and almost 1,000 police, journalists or government officials among the victims.
These are some Unbelievable Facts About Pablo Escobar
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/