How The Sound of Whispers Comes at Night From Mount Kailash
In Hinduism, it is believed that Lord Shiva is sitting on the mountain of Mount Kailash. The mountain is rife with supernatural powers. That’s why no one has climbed this mountain until now. Besides that, this mountain is associated with many other mysteries that nobody has an answer to.
Anyone who tried to climb Mount Kailash had died, and the Chinese government banned mountaineering because of these death-related accidents.
The Russian doctor planned to scale its peak to reveal the mystery of Mount Kailash. There were also several geologists interested in that. The team spent months near Mount Kailash. He also revealed other things that have been a mystery to date and nobody knew about them. Mount Kailash is, according to that squad, a man-made pyramid. He also said there are a lot of supernatural events too.
In a novel, Dr Muldashif has written that mysterious sounds come from Mount Kailash at night. Some people still live there today.
Besides that, the Tibetan Gurus also think many spiritual forces exist. It’s also said that there is a mystical state called Shambala around Mount Kailash. Where ascetic people and Siddha still live today.
- Mount Meru in the form of a pyramid is the result of the possessed technical abilities of some supernatural superhuman beings contrary to popular theories.
- According to the Buddhist and Hindu scriptures, ancient monasteries and caves exist around Mount Meru in which the holy sages live in their material and subtle bodies. Just a few lucky ones will see those caves.
- Thousands of pilgrims reach Tibet each year for a pilgrimage to the Holy Mount Kailash. Some make it to the region and quite a few manage to finish by circumambulating the healed edge. As for scaling the summit, some adventurous mountaineers have attempted, but no one succeeded to do so.
- Trekking all the way up to the summit of Mount Kailash is considered a prohibited act by Hindus for fear of transgressing the holiness of the mountain and upsetting the spiritual forces that reside there. A monk called Milarepa once travelled far enough to reach the peak of Mount Meru according to a Tibetan legend. When he returned, he told everyone not to bother God sleeping high up on the mountains.
- At the foot of Mount Kailash are two magnificent lakes, namely Mansarovar and Rakshas Tal.
- Mount Kailash is thought to be the Mundi Axis, or celestial axis, base of the universe, pillar of the planet, the heart of the world, world flower. It’s the moment when heaven meets earth.
- Don’t be surprised if, after returning from your Mount Meru tour, you find your nails or hair grown by many millimetres. Tourists and pilgrims have discovered that the air from this ancient peak speeds up the ageing cycle!
- Once a party of Siberian climbers arrived ahead of a certain stage and aged by a few decades at once. Shockingly, one year later all of the travellers died of old age!
This is how Whispers From Mount Kailash comes at night
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/