Why Get An Apple Watch When This Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Smartwatch last for 45 Days in one Charge
Xiaomi is now entering the smart wearables business, after the exceptional success of its cleverly marketed smartphones. Amazfit, a Chinese company that produces smartwatches under its Huami sub-brand, happens to be directly competing with Apple in China. Now, this Xiaomi company-owned has launched its new smart wearable – Amazfit Bip Smartwatch which claims to have a single charge battery lasting 45 days.
- Battery life is record-breaking: Up to 30 days with daily use and up to 45 days with limited notification.
- Super lightweight: Comfortable to wear every day, and useful for sports and sleep tracking.
- Notifications: Receive notifications like calls, messages, emails, and other apps with the color touch display.
- Tracking multi-sport: Track your running, cycling, and more with mapped routes, detailed statistics, and heart rate zones.
- Ultimate technology: GPS, 3-axis accelerometer, heart rate optical sensor, barometer, and compass.
- Always-on display: The reflective color touch screen is always on and provides a snapshot view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats, etc.
- Always-on 1.28-inch reflective color touch display.
- Generation 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 + AF Coating.
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones.
- Geomagnetic sensor.
- Air pressure sensor (barometer) for elevation.
- GPS + GLONASS for route tracking.
- 20 mm standard width changeable watch band.
- Rating IP68- Resist dust, rain, and splashes.
- 190mAh Li-Polymer Battery.
- 1.1 ounces (31 grams) total weight.
The Amazfit Bip is currently on sale via Amazfit’s website for $99.99 in the US. The launch details of this product are yet to be known in India. Xiaomi has been bringing a lot of its products in India other than smartphones, so we could expect the watch to release India sometime soon. There are four colour options of this Amazfit Bip – Onyx Black, White Cloud, Kokoda Green, and Cinnabar Red.
Our Social Media Links :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NUTSHELLSCHOOL
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nutshell_school/